With school budgets being reduced, it is more important than ever to utilize as many free and inexpensive resources as possible to support educational technology in the classroom! Your Indiana Computer Educators is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to providing several ways to for our membership to become more informed. Here are a few:
- Membership is free.
- Monthly newsletter keeps you up-to-date about upcoming activities.
- Newsletter provides articles about technology integration, grants, and free/inexpensive resources from the Big Deal Book.
- Newsletter provides classroom tech tips and grins.
- Yearly conference with outstanding keynote speakers, concurrent sessions, and workshops at a bargain price.
- Sensitive to your needs as we all are or have been Indiana teachers.
- Interactive, members-only listserv to pose technology questions and receive answers from Indiana teachers.
- Join today by filling out and emailing the membership form found under the "Membership" tab in the middle of this page.
PO Box 318
Michigantown, IN 46057-0318