Digital Citizenship Course
Our next cohort starts April 6, 2017. Do you want to get in on the action?
- Step 1: School leader (coach, IT staff, building or district administrator) takes the course
- Step 2: School leader facilitates the course at school site for up to 10 people
- Instructor-led course in the online, asynchronous K–12 platform Haiku Learning
- Train-the-trainer model
- Small cohorts with other school and district leaders
- Six weeks long, with approximately five to seven hours of coursework per week
- Focused on E-rate and CIPA compliance
- Addresses Internet safety, cyberbullying, digital footprints, privacy, and more
- Opportunity to develop an action plan to become a Common Sense Certified School or District in Digital Citizenship
TUITION: $500 for each school leader, which includes an additional 10 seats in a second course (materials provided!) that the school leader can facilitate at his or her site.
PGPs: 20 Professional Growth Points are available for completion of this course.
This course provides a unique opportunity to support school leaders in implementing this kind of comprehensive approach through Common Sense Education’s free, research-based K–12 Digital Citizenship Curriculum. We appreciate the Indiana Connected Educators’ commitment to equipping our educators to be leaders in digital citizenship principles. CANDICE DODSON, DIRECTOR OF E-LEARNING
To start your certification journey, fill out our convenient online form to register.
Questions? Contact Laurenda Whitcomb at email@example.com or 888-636-3006