Save the Date - October 12-14, 2016
Save the date and plan to join us at Noblesville High School on October 12-14, 2016. Come back and follow us on Twitter to stay connected to the latest and greatest information, including keynote speakers, spotlight sessions, preconference workshops, and our call for concurrent session speakers!
- Dates: October 13 & 14, with pre-conference workshops available on the 12th
- Location: Noblesville High School - 18111 Cumberland, Noblesville, IN
Call for PresentersJoin us! Share your voice and put in a workshop or concurrent session proposal today! Closes April 1, 2016
- October 13 & 14: $100 until August 1 (late registration: $125)
- $75 per day
- Pre-conference workshops: $25 per half-day workshop ($50 for the full day)
- Special Student Rate: $25 per day
Are you a vendor looking to join us as a sponsor or exhibitor during ICE 2016? We hope you'll consider our various options and packages. Click here for more details.
Nearby Hotel Accommodations
Be sure to mention that you're with ICE for the best rates!
- Courtyard by Marriott Noblesville - $119 per night, 317-770-7800 or 1-888-236-2427
- Fairfield Inn Noblesville - $105 per night, 317-776-9900 or 1-800-228-2800
- Super 8 Noblesville - $69 per night, 317-776-7088
- Cambria Suites Noblesville (king rooms available only) - $119 per night, 317-773-4970
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Coming to ICE
Need some help convincing your administrator to let you attend this year? Use our handy "boss letter" template to help you make your case!
Did you know that your registration fees and expenses for attending the ICE Conference at tax-deductible? ICE is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, and as a result, attendance (and volunteering too!) can qualify you for a charitable tax deduction.